Империи Пустоты

Объявление

Добро пожаловать в бесконечный мир космоса! По меркам Вселенной прошел лишь краткий миг, с того момента, как появился человек, обуздал огонь, затем природу, выбрался в космос. И еще меньше прошло с момента, когда человек вышел за пределы Солнечной Системы. Что вы с собой принесете в Пустоту? Низменное желание выжить или созидать? Может станете пиратом или стражем порядка? Или исследователем еще неизученных планет, ксенобиологом, техником, что так важны на космическом корабле? Это лишь ваш выбор и никакие Звезды на это повлиять не могут! Империи Пустоты ждут вас!
Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Гостевая Правила Сюжет
Инфо Нации Группы
Капитанам Анкеты Соигроки

Форум открывает двери! Мы еще молоды и неопытны, но вместе с Вами мы сможем изменить его к лучшему!

Начат бессрочный квест «Робинзоны космоса». Желающие опробовать себя в шкуре выживающего могут вступить в квест в любой момент!
Начата игра "Dungeon adventure". Все желающие окунуться в мир виртуальной реальности, исследовать бесконечное подзмелье в мире фэнтези могут сделать это прямо сейчас!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Империи Пустоты » Гостевой раздел » Felicium

Felicium

Сообщений 1 страница 22 из 22

bookmarked!!, I love your site!

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

My spouse and  I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

This piece of writing will help the internet users for setting up new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.

My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting know-how all the time by reading thes pleasant articles.

Excellent post. I will be going through some of these issues as well..

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I to find this topic to be actually one thing which I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me. I'm having a look forward for your next submit, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

You're so interesting! I don't believe I have read anything like this before. So wonderful to discover another person with some unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

Hey there,  You have done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're simply extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have got here, certainly like what you are stating and the best way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. That is really a tremendous web site.

Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Thanks!

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Hi there mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this post, in my view its truly remarkable in support of me.

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

Fabulous, what a web site it is! This blog gives valuable information to us, keep it up.

Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I think that you should publish more on this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but typically folks don't speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

Great article.

I pay a visit daily some sites and sites to read posts, but this weblog gives feature based posts.

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.                  P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Вы здесь » Империи Пустоты » Гостевой раздел » Felicium

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно